Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: AUG: seeking 2 vegetarians to share wonderful home with me & my baby!  (Read 5126 times)

Offline Florencia

• Alumni
Here is my craigslist post for 2 $700 rooms available to live with me! Please pass on to anyone interested...

Reply to: hous-381662836@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-25, 11:27AM PDT

Hello!

So, I found a BEAUTIFUL, spacious, bright, 3BR on 53rd St @ MLK (Oakland/Emeryville border, 1 block from the Children's Hospital). This is the ground floor of a house. The street is quiet, family-oriented, very friendly. The place is about 10 blocks from Macarthur BART, and there's a free shuttle that takes you there from the Hospital. Just a few blocks from Temescal shopping/cafés/restaurants.

About the space:
There are 3 large bedrooms (one with a walk-in closet, that one is $725), a big living room, and a very spacious eat-in kitchen. Washer and dryer. New stove, new fridge, newly painted. Front yard area for gardening if you're into it. This place is beautiful, has great positive energy.

Anyway, I need 2 roommates to move in with me! I would love to make this a vegetarian or vegan home (I only cook vegan at home). I have a 6-month-old baby, so you would have to be baby-friendly. She would be at the house only part-time, though, as her dad has her some of the time too. So moving in with us doesn't mean no adult gatherings. I'm definitely into being social, having people over (sometimes). But I like to have privacy and would respect yours too.

About me: 27-year-old woman, work from home (Spanish-English translator), study holistic nutrition, make films, am bisexual, latinamerican. 420-friendly.

Would love to create a healthy, comfortable haven to call home. Please email or call me asap if you're interested! 917 495 9313.

ps- I'm definitely ok with pets (no reptiles though 'cause of baby, sorry), but I'd have to double-check with the owner.