Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: SLOW FOOD SF conference on childhood obesity - sponsorships for students!!  (Read 2708 times)

Offline amyg281

• Alumni
  • Fix the food first
    • Embrace Health & Nutrition
I got this link from a friend: http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=jv4c7sbab&v=001sR9KXnYiTHh6JUIh5AFRdWuVMaB3UuJ2m7StJDIxSzVP8gY6a9sWiVgcZd8Ck9D3QPGnJJfRdskULMpJhek03CqFTCApCPhpEHRnkqgesGwYkKS5-IWQqA%3D%3D

and contacted Laura O'Donohue, one of the Board Members whose emails is on this invite, about tickets. They are originally $100 but they are sponsoring students if you are in a relevant area of study, which is AWESOME! I am going on Saturday (at the Commonwealth Club in SF on Market St.) if anyone wants to join me!! I will also make an announcement in class.

Hope to see you there!

Amy 
Amy Griffith

Offline bridgettb843

• Alumni
Amy, I am having trouble getting the link to work, any suggestions?

Offline amyg281

• Alumni
  • Fix the food first
    • Embrace Health & Nutrition
Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately the conference has already passed (I posted this about a week before it happened). But stay on top of their events - it was the first annual, so a little rough around the edges, but interesting speakers and I am sure there will be more to come from Slow Food SF in the future.  :)
Amy Griffith