Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Nutrition Consultant distance homework assignments  (Read 6883 times)

Offline libbik314

Nutrition Consultant distance homework assignments
« on: August 21, 2012, 04:06:22 PM »
Hi everyone,

If there is anyone who is in the process or has completed the distance education program for Nutrition Consulting, I would love to know more about the work-load of the homework assignments. I had a phone consultation with an advisor who explained the homework would consist of projects, reading/research/short summaries, creating recipes/meal plans/educational hand outs, etc. I am just wondering how much writing is being done as far as summaries, papers, and research assignments go, so I can get a feel for the assignments before I start up the program. Thanks in advance!

Libbi

Offline brenda

Re: Nutrition Consultant distance homework assignments
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 07:11:27 PM »
I am also thinking about joining the program, I would love to hear a reply to this question.

Offline monicas229

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 02:33:10 PM »
i am just now completing my first unit and the homework.  I would say that it took me 4 to 5 hours to complete this round of homework and the most time consuming was the handout, mostly because i wanted to get good formatting down.  I am taking a wait and see attitude... thanks for raising this topic, i am curious how others are experiencing the load as well.  thanks, monica

Offline brenda

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 04:01:42 AM »
Thanks Monica