Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: 5 Steps to Your Nutrition Evolution (Virtual Group Program)  (Read 2049 times)

Offline Sarah Wayne (Carlson)

• Alumni
5 Steps to Your Nutrition Evolution (Virtual Group Program)
« on: April 12, 2013, 04:18:02 PM »
Hello Bauman friends!

How would you like to experience the process of developing your Nutrition Intuition? I would like to invite you to participate in my virtual group program: 5 Steps to Your Nutrition Evolution - Discover the Power of Intuition to Create Nourishment & Balance in all areas of your life.

Go here to learn about the 5 week virtual program:
http://bewellnessevolution.com/nutrition-evolution-group-program/

Because you are a Bauman student or grad on the path to changing lives I am gifting anyone who would like to be a part of this evolutionary experience a $180 discount... yep, that's right. I want to make this available to anyone who feels called to join this journey of discovering your own path to life balance. Your special code is SARAHGIFT180. Enter it at checkout.

I guarantee you will love this and find nothing out there like it! If after the first virtual group session you don't feel you are getting the value you intended then please ask for a full refund. I know this program will give you the ability to really tap into your inner knowing and assist you in finding a balance as you develop your nutrition practice.

Much love,
Sarah Carlson
NE class of 2006