Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Room for Rent in Beautiful Shared House in the Berkeley Hills  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Seross44

Room for Rent in Beautiful Shared House in the Berkeley Hills
« on: September 04, 2013, 06:06:58 PM »
We are looking for 1 more housemate to share our beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the Berkeley Hills. The home is bright and open with lots of light and has wood floors, gas stove, a soaking tub and shower in the upstairs bathroom, and abundant storage space. There is an amazing garden space, with lots of potential for growing and a bay view. One of our favorite features is that the house feels very connected to the outdoors -- you can see trees from every window.
 It is a 15/20 minute walk to the Rose Garden, and to Indian Rock; 25/30 minute walk to the gourmet ghetto and a less then 10 minute bus ride to the downtown Berkeley BART station. Bus stop is located right in front of the house.
 The upstairs room for rent is approximately 10 x 12 with a small closet. This room is being rented in addition to another room, approximately 10 x 11 (could be an office or art studio) that is accessed through the garden.
About us . . . .
S.R.: I am 30 years old, female, former preschool teacher, Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. I specialize in doing psychotherapy with children and families. I have a strong commitment to personal practices that promote well-being. I am a yogini and meditator. I'm really into cooking, being connected to my food source, gardening, composting etc.  I consider myself to be a clean person, quiet, and a skilled communicator.  I love to interact socially, though am not a party-er (I'm more of a pot-luck, get together and play music and chill kind of a gal).

R.S.: I am a 28-year-old female who is beginning a graduate program in Somatic Psychology at the California Institute for Integral Studies. I am enlivened by embodied activism, creative projects, gardening, playing banjo, bike touring, sustainable living and sharing a meal with others.

We are looking for someone who wants to engage in co-creating a respectful and openly communicative environment. We value making our living space feel like “home,”—cleaning, gardening, getting supplies etc.  Don’t hesitate to contact us! Please, include a description about yourself and what you are looking for in a living situation.

anything