Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Lovely in-law unit in Nutrition Educator house - Temescal, North Oakland  (Read 2351 times)

Offline mclinton

• Alumni
Hello!

My husband Paul and I have an in-law unit available now/mid-September. We are looking for one trustworthy person (non-smoking in the house) as the person will have access to our washer/dryer and yards. The unit has its own entry way and does have a door that comes into our main house. It is furnished with an optional room for storage. We are looking for $1350/month which includes utilities (PG&E, water, garbage, Dish and Wifi.) Conveniently located to all kinds of restaurants, DMV, farmer's market, doctors/Summit and Kaiser hospitals and freeways. 12 minute walk to BART and 5 minute walk to the 1 AC transit bus and 12 minute walk to 51 A bus. Very close to Rockridge and Piedmont districts as well. Very bright large upstairs room, private kitchen and bathroom. I will send you pictures when you inquire. You are also welcome to stop by to take a look. We do ask for first and last month's rent with $500 cleaning deposit (refundable if you do a stellar job cleaning up when leaving the unit.)

We are very respectable of your space and privacy and would really enjoy discussing whole foods nutrition and healthy living. I'm particularly pretty passionate about it!

We have a cat that never goes in the unit. He is quite loving and enjoys meeting people. Because of him, we do not allow additional pets.

Please give me a shout if you are interested or know of someone who is looking for a place. Thanks!

Melissa
510-459-7907
melissa_clinton_99@yahoo.com

anything