Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: 2 Chefwear Organic Cotton Size Small Chef Coats For Sale!  (Read 1418 times)

Offline eMc

2 Chefwear Organic Cotton Size Small Chef Coats For Sale!
« on: March 10, 2014, 06:43:15 PM »
Greetings!

I have two organic cotton chef coats from Chefwear that I'm looking to sell, and thought a student or graduate of Bauman might be interested, so I'm posting here! The coats are both size small, one is white and one is black.

The Details: They both feature a front breast pocket and pocket on the left arm, Chefwear logo patch on the right arm, vents in the armpits and a double set of front cloth buttons so the jacket can be buttoned in either direction. It is slightly fitted and the material is on the heavier side. They are about 27 inches long and have a bust and hip measurement of 20 inches, measured flat. The waist flat measurement is 19 inches.

Both have barely been worn. I think I wore the black coat once, and the white coat 3 or 4. There is some light staining on the right sleeve on the white coat from some beet juice, but it's pretty faint (I got most of it out) and probably can't even be seen if the sleeve is rolled up. There is also very light staining on the interior back collar of the white coat.

They retail new for about $50 each. I'm looking to sell both for $60. I'm in the Santa Cruz area, but would be willing to meet interested people in San Jose if need be.

You can email me at chefgreenz@gmail.com if you're interested or have further questions. Thanks a bunch and be well!

-erin