Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Looking for place to live  (Read 3852 times)

Offline Autum

• Alumni
Looking for place to live
« on: July 07, 2015, 03:44:48 PM »
I will be attending the nutrition consultant program this fall and am looking for a place to live. I am a 31 year old female from NC. This will be my first time living on the west coast. I have two small dogs. I'm clean, responsible and easy to get along with. I'm looking for the right housing situation. I would prefer a house to an apartment because of the dogs. I need something affordable though so will be looking for roomate(s) or someone who needs a roomate. Please let me know if you know of anything available or if you'd like to be roommates and look for something together.

Offline beedigitty

Re: Looking for place to live
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 12:46:31 PM »
Hey, 
I will be looking for a place soon and I too am looking for mature people or person to live with. I'm quitting my job shortly to change careers. So therefore rather than live on my own like I have for the past 8 years or so I need to save money while concentrating on the natural chef program. I know this is premature because I'm waiting to hear back from Bauman College to see if my application has been accepted or not. I turned in my application yesterday. However, they said it would take a couple days to inform me. I'm just contacting people in advance to get a head start.

I'm pretty clean person. I wash my dishes after cooking meals and pick up after myself always. As for animals I've never owned any because I've been so busy with work that it wouldn't be fair to them because I'd give them no attention.  I've had other family members with dogs and I loved taking them out for a run and I've house-sat dogs for friends while they are off on vacation.

As I everyone, if you want to call any references I'm definitely open to provide that info to you.
Well this was kinda long and drawn out but it's worth it to give more info than less. Good luck with your housing search.

Brandon Drake
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=48629598&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

Offline beedigitty

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 04:36:33 PM »
FYI I have been accepted into bauman college. I will officially be looking for housing.

Brandon

Offline Autum

• Alumni
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 05:55:54 AM »
Hi Brandon,
I'd like to chat with you more on the phone if that's alright. My number is 704-604-1012. And congrats on your acceptance!
Autum

Offline beedigitty

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 07:27:16 AM »
Hi Autum,

Thanks for getting back to me. I can try to call you today between 1230 pm and 1pm.   Or I can try to call you today between 630 and 7pm. Let me know what is best. If I don't hear from you I will try at both of those time frames.
Take care,

Brandon

Offline Autum

• Alumni
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 12:27:10 PM »
What time zone are you in? I'm eastern so between 6-8pm eastern is good for me. And tomorrow after 1pm eastern is good.

Offline beedigitty

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2015, 12:44:01 PM »
Opps my mistake. I'm in the  PST timezone. So today I can take a break from work at 3pm PST, which is  6pm your timezone. So my number is 626-374-2757. Talk to you soon,

Brandon

Offline juliamac6

• Alumni
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 10:21:41 AM »
If you are looking for another roommate, I am also looking for a place to live.  I will be starting the Nutrition Consultant program this fall. I have a sweet 3 year old Corgi (so I am also looking for pet-friendly living).  I am clean and respectful.  I would prefer a house over an apartment as well. Let me know!
Thanks! Julia

Offline Autum

• Alumni
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 11:21:30 AM »
Hi Julia,
Good to hear from you! We should chat on the phone soon 704-604-1012.
What's you number?
Autum

Offline juliamac6

• Alumni
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 11:27:56 AM »
Thanks for your reply Autum!  My phone number is 301-641-3871.  I am available tomorrow to chat any time.

Offline Autum

• Alumni
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 12:49:25 PM »
Hey Julia,
Sorry, I didn't get up with you last week.  I tried to text you but not sure that it went through.  Are there any times this week you want me to give you a call.
Thanks!
Autum

Offline allana.draego

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 11:10:02 AM »
Hi everyone,

Are you all still looking for a place? If yes and there is room, I would love to join in on this.

What's is the current status? I am enrolled in the Nutrition program beginning this Fall in Boulder.

Thank you,
Allana

Offline Autum

• Alumni
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 06:10:32 AM »
Hi Allana,
We are all going to the program in Berkeley.  Best of luck in Colorado!
Autum

Offline Marsha McLaughlin

• Admissions
  • Staff
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2015, 09:56:20 AM »
Hi everyone,
I'm really happy to see the wonderful connections that are being made in the Housing Hookup section of our Bauman College Forum.  Keep us all posted on the outcome of your housing.
Be well,
Marsha McLaughlin
Bauman College Admissions