Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Looking for a roommate in Berkeley for Fall of 2016  (Read 2473 times)

Offline Krista

Looking for a roommate in Berkeley for Fall of 2016
« on: April 26, 2016, 12:35:40 PM »
Hi guys!

I just got accepted into the Fall 2016 Natural Chef Program and started looking at apartments.  I am looking for anyone interested in rooming with me for the Fall Program.  I just finished up my sophomore year in college and hope to room with someone close to my age so if anyone is interested, please let me know!! Thank you! Looking forward to starting the program and meeting you all!:)

Krista

Offline Hpeck

Re: Looking for a roommate in Berkeley for Fall of 2016
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 05:15:33 PM »
Hi Krista, are you still looking for a roommate in Berkeley for the Fall?

Offline Krista

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 03:42:29 PM »
Possibly! Just sent you an email through the website!

Krista

Offline Starlux4

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 11:29:00 AM »
Hi, I have also been accepted into the Bauman  College nutrition program Fall 2016 semester and am interested in finding a roommate/roommates. I have begun searching online for possible housing. If you or anyone else is still searching or interested in finding a roommate please contact me. Thank you , Sophie

Offline Starlux4

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 11:29:30 AM »
Hi, I have also been accepted into the Bauman  College nutrition program Fall 2016 semester and am interested in finding a roommate/roommates. I have begun searching online for possible housing. If you or anyone else is still searching or interested in finding a roommate please contact me. Thank you , Sophie

anything