Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: distance learning in utah/ classroom in boulder co  (Read 3792 times)

Offline KathrynM

• Alumni
distance learning in utah/ classroom in boulder co
« on: July 24, 2008, 10:38:32 AM »
hello everyone,

I very much want to take the nc program. I have spoken with two ladies that are doing ne-dl and have formed a study group with a few others that are doing classroom to swap study skills and ask each other questions.

my question is there any one doing nc-dl in utah I would like to from a study group out there if so. with my findings and there is not a lot in nc-dl in utah. I am considering moving to boulder to take the class, although I would like to get some more info. on tuition there and a class schedule.

I have also seen the savings coupon for $500 off tuition for returning students, it also show classroom enrollment contract must be postmarked by 8-15-08. What if your planing on being a returning student for next fall in boulder can you still get this discount. over all I plan on moving this spring from berkeley but want to be able to still finish my studies. thank you for all your help and advice on the issue.

sincerely
Katie McGough
Katie

Offline Marlina E

• Associate Director
  • Administrator
    • Bauman College Online
Re: distance learning in utah/ classroom in boulder co
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 02:47:46 PM »
Hi Kathryn,

We will not be offering an NC class in Boulder until the Fall 2008 NE class is ready to go on, in Fall 2009.  Pricing and schedules for the Fall 2009 classes will be out in May 2009.

It looks like you will be completing your Berkeley NE studies in December 2008.  Your direct matriculation would be into Spring 2009 classes.  Please contact the Admissions office in January 2009 to discuss your individual situation and desire to enroll in NC Boulder in Fall 2009.
BA Environmental Studies UCSB
Nutrition Consultant

anything