Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: VITAL SCOOP  (Read 5133 times)

Offline CynthiaMc

VITAL SCOOP
« on: October 29, 2008, 05:59:10 PM »
In an effort to not eat too much of a good thing, I have a question:  does the vital scoop have the same properties as the green magic?  Could I combine these into one smoothie?

Offline RobL

• Alumni
Re: VITAL SCOOP
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 02:03:33 PM »
Greetings from Rob
I use both depending on the amount of money I have to spend.
They both are very similar with the exception of whey and a slight vanilla taste.
Vital scoop is awesome and the flavor is right on. I also like to support my school and Dr. Bauman.
Green magic is just green but it is also a phenominal product.(It acutually tastes good) I use both on ocaasion just to get more greens, but it would depend on what someones taste buds like and the ability of the bowels to handle. One is actually sufficeint.
I use Vital scoop with water, rice milk, plain yogurt and add fresh greens and root vegetables and sometimes raw honey, nuts and seeds. 

Offline CynthiaMc

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 09:42:42 AM »
Rob, thank you so much for your response.  When I read one of the posts about ingesting too much chlorella and spiraling, I became alarmed.  I want to have nutrient dense smoothie, but I don't want to overdose too much of a good thing, so I appreciate your response.   Thank you for your response. 

Offline jodi f.

• Curriculum Consultant
  • Staff
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 02:32:22 PM »
Hi Cynthia,

Vital Scoop is a combination of the highest quality whey protein powder, flax seeds, and a blend of dehydrated fruits and vegetables and super greens foods--spirulina, chlorella, grass juices. If you go to the college website, I imagine you can view a label. It tastes great.

I can't speak to the Green Magic, as I use a different greens powder blend in my practice.

Offline LaurieS

• Alumni
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 08:28:31 AM »
Hi Cynthia:

I'm curious which article talked about getting too much chlorella.  Can you point me to it by the title?  I recently started adding chlorella to my diet and found that it sometimes caused me some problems.  I'm just trying to figure out if too much could be my problem or if there is something more I need to consider.  Thanks!

Offline CynthiaMc

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 04:05:53 PM »
I searched the Forum for Spirulina and Chorella.  There was quite a discussion that centered around chelating....let me see if I can find it again--if so, I will post it here.

Offline CynthiaMc

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 04:30:26 PM »
HI Laurie, I think the issue was raised in relationship to chelating.  So I am no sure still if there is a limit of Spirulina and Chorella that one should ingest.  See Rob's note below.  Hope this helps...sorry for the confusion

Greetings from Rob
I use both depending on the amount of money I have to spend.
They both are very similar with the exception of whey and a slight vanilla taste.
Vital scoop is awesome and the flavor is right on. I also like to support my school and Dr. Bauman.
Green magic is just green but it is also a phenominal product.(It acutually tastes good) I use both on ocaasion just to get more greens, but it would depend on what someones taste buds like and the ability of the bowels to handle. One is actually sufficeint.
I use Vital scoop with water, rice milk, plain yogurt and add fresh greens and root vegetables and sometimes raw honey, nuts and seeds.

Offline LaurieS

• Alumni
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 10:49:03 AM »
Thanks Cynthia.  I think chelation could be related to my issues, so this does help alot.  Thanks!

Offline CynthiaMc

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 01:31:49 PM »
You are welcome!!!