Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Transfer from Distance Learning to Classroom for NE?  (Read 3966 times)

Offline wildrice

• Ahimsa
Transfer from Distance Learning to Classroom for NE?
« on: January 16, 2009, 09:58:08 AM »
I am planning on attending Bauman College-Boulder in Autumn 2009. I am a gardener and want to be able to do my full harvest. Would it be possible to start my program via distance learning/online and then transfer into the classroom say in October?
It would be great if i could make it work out!
Thanks!

Offline Marsha McLaughlin

• Admissions
  • Staff
Re: Transfer from Distance Learning to Classroom for NE?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 09:58:48 AM »
Hello

Transferring between our Distance Learning program and our Boulder Classroom program is a possibility, space allowing.  For any transfer between DL and classroom, you must ensure that you are caught up to the section that you are transferring in to. 

Below is our Inter-program Transfer Policy:

Any student transferring from Distance Learning to a Classroom program (or the reverse),will be assessed a $75 Transfer Fee.  Students who are enrolled in a classroom program may only transfer to Distance Learning if they have completed less than 80 percent of their course and will be charged for any necessary additional materials and shipping costs.

I would like to speak personally with you about your specific needs.  Together we can determine what may be the best course of action for you.  My phone number is
800-987-7530.  I am available from 9:00AM to 4:30PM Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.

I'm Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Be Well,

Marsha McLaughlin
Admissions Supervisor
800-987-7530
admissions@baumancollege.org
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 12:47:46 PM by Marsha McLaughlin »

Offline wildrice

• Ahimsa
Re: Transfer from Distance Learning to Classroom for NE?
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 02:36:54 PM »
Marsha,

Thanks for talking with me!
I think I will still attend in the Fall, but talking with you helped me and got me even more excited about the program.

I am thinking of going to Boulder, but wondering what Penngrove is like. Is it really a small community? I tried researching the area but had little luck. Do you know of any sites where i can learn more about the area? Demographics and the like?

Thanks!

anything