Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Listen to a FREE Recording of Build Your Nutrition Business Call  (Read 2469 times)

Offline eatbetter1

• Alumni
Listen to a FREE Recording of Build Your Nutrition Business Call
« on: February 02, 2009, 11:24:19 AM »
Do you have the skills you need to become a professional Nutrition Consultant?
Step up to the plate, get the tips you need to thrive in the current economy, and benefit from the comradeship of fellow Nutrition Consultants who are serious about creating viable businesses.

Every month The Business Building Practices Teleconference call features topics and handouts designed to get clients in your door, designed and led by Ilah Jarvis, N.C., owner of Eat Better, Feel Better.

Learn details about the program and listen to a recording of the January call now by clicking here: http://www.eatbetterfeelbetter.com/index.php?id=59

The next three people who enroll will all receive a list the Top Five Books you need to read to build a strong, recession proof business!

"I learned a lot about how to build my practice. I especially enjoyed learning about the internet marketing and how to build my website. I felt like the calls were a support group for me!  It built my confidence and bolstered self-worth; Ilah is very skilled at teaching one how to stand up for him/herself in a nutrition practice.  Thank you so much for this!"
-Sara Braxton-Ferrigno NC RYT

anything