Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: New locavore seasonal veggie and seafood restaurant opening in Santa Rosa  (Read 5007 times)

Offline RobinJ

• Alumni
GG's Earth and Surf is a certified green restaurant using all organic seasonal produce and sustainable seafood from farms within a 150 mile radius!

Mostly vegeatrian but accomadating to vegans, gluten free and other food allergies, this restaurant is right in line with the Eating for Health model.

Located at 630 3rd St in downtown Santa Rosa, next to Aleworks pub.

Opening night is February 23rd. I will be working there as a server, come visit!

www.ggsearthandsurf.com

In wellness,
Robin

Offline Marlina E

• Associate Director
  • Administrator
    • Bauman College Online
Re: New locavore seasonal veggie and seafood restaurant opening in Santa Rosa
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 03:43:37 PM »
Hallelujah!  We certainly can use more of these types of restaurants in the area.  See you there!
BA Environmental Studies UCSB
Nutrition Consultant

Offline RobinJ

• Alumni
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 08:23:39 PM »
Glad you appreciate the need as much as I do! We did a mock dinner and lunch the past two days and lemme tell you this food is so fabulously creative, theres nothin else like it out there. I wont be working opening night but ill be there lunch wednesday and friday and dinner thursday and sunday.

Offline RobinJ

• Alumni
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 12:45:06 AM »
Hello community,

Just a heads up, the restaurant will not be opening tomorrow Monday the 23rd. Sorry for any inconvenience. Ill keep y'all updated.

-Robin

Offline RobinJ

• Alumni
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 09:15:42 PM »
The restaurant is open, hooray! Come on in!

Offline NatalieLi

This restaurant is a dream come true. Fresh food, organic, gluten-free options. I had lunch there a few days ago and can not wait to go back to try more of the items. Everything so far is amazing. Hooray!!!!