Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Money issues  (Read 3573 times)

Offline JasmineS

• Alumni
Money issues
« on: February 22, 2009, 01:42:50 PM »
Hello! I am enrolled in the natural chef program due to start in March. I've just moved to Northern California so i can go to this school, and money is really tight! A job I was hoping for fell through so I'm a little behind on all my bills. On the materials list it says we will need to buy books, and I was curious if you have any sort of a payment plan or something we can work out. I bought everything else that it said we need for the first day of class, I'm just feeling a little broke and looking for ways to make things easier. :)

Offline Culinary Administrator

• Culinary Administrator
  • Staff
Re: Money issues
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 04:21:00 PM »
Hi Jasmine,
Although the books are great resources and we encourage our students to purchase them, we also understand your dilemma.  For now, don't worry about buying the books.  You will receive the necessary information in class and from our handbook.  You can decide later in the course (if money issues improve), if you would like to purchase them.  Maybe borrow the books from a classmate and see if they will be useful for you.  Let us know if you have any more questions/concerns.       

anything