Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Job Placement after Natural Chef program  (Read 4378 times)

Offline margot

Job Placement after Natural Chef program
« on: March 21, 2009, 08:45:14 PM »
Hello again!

I'm wondering about job placement after the completion of the Natural Chef program. I'm pretty sure that Bauman doesn't guarantee job placement. However, do you have job placement assistance? Also, I live on the East Coast and plan to move back here after the completion of the Bauman program. Is it possible to get job assistance here, too?

Thanks!  ;D

Offline margot

Re: Job Placement after Natural Chef program
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 08:49:04 PM »
Oops... sorry. I just saw that this question was answered on the FAQ section of your site. Can I ask just a clarification question: how long after graduation can alumni use the job assistance services?

Offline Marlina E

• Associate Director
  • Administrator
    • Bauman College Online
Re: Job Placement after Natural Chef program
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 01:50:51 PM »
Hi Margot,

Yes, we do have a very active enrollment forum board where numerous opportunities are posted and you will continue to have access to this board as an alumni.  However, there is a strong tendency for those jobs to be California based at this point, as this is where we have the most recognition.

Restaurant work is easier to find, as you can apply at the healthy restaurants in your area.  The vocational aspect that our program teaches is personal chef. So you will learn about how to set up and manage this type of business.  I would strongly suggest joining a professional organization after graduate, such as Personal Chefs Network. 
BA Environmental Studies UCSB
Nutrition Consultant

anything