Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: A Sensational Creation needs your help!  (Read 4233 times)

Offline AngieN

• Alumni
    • A Sensational Creation... Using all 5 senses, naturally!
A Sensational Creation needs your help!
« on: April 09, 2009, 04:25:51 PM »
Hi Bauman Community friends,

My name is Angie Needels and I started A Sensation Creation as a therapeutic personal chef service to create nourishing, whole foods for individuals and families, primarily focusing on pre and postnatal women and early childhood development nutrition. Pregnancy is a very “sensational creation” which requires great awareness of the nutrition that fuels the growth of new babies.

With my therapeutic background from Bauman College as a Natural Chef and my current enrollment in the Nutrition Educator course I am not only able to aid in healthier nutrition throughout the phases of pregnancy but aid with special diets that are required with some complications like gestational diabetes or even MS during pregnancy and breastfeeding. My service is very customized, working with the client every step of the way to ensure that their specific needs are being met while giving them the most nutritional "bang" for their buck.

My initial goal in creating this company was to use this as an avenue to break free from the work that I had been doing in a corporate arena for a more meaningful way of life and I have been successful in that. Now that I am able to put all of my focus on building my business, I am reaching out to ask for help by means of recommendations, referrals and ideas on how to best get the word out to women and families in the SF Bay Area.

I really appreciate your time and thought in this request and welcome any inquiries and feedback that you might have for me in this growing period. You can view more about me and my business on my website at www.asensationalcreation.com.

Thank you sincerely,
Angie Needels
A Sensational Creation
angie@asensationalcreation.com
510-325-4785
Angie Needels
Natural + Therapeutic Chef
www.asensationalcreation.com

Albert Einstein said, "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

Offline KarenL

Re: A Sensational Creation needs your help!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 09:41:21 AM »
Angie,
I really loved your web site and thought it was very informative, clear and crisp.  I wish you much success with your business.  I'm way out in Livermore, but I'll keep my ears open if I hear of a potential client/ opportunity. 
Karen
-karen

Offline MiraD

• Alumni
    • Grains&More
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 04:38:09 PM »
Can you get interviewed by the local paper?  Sometimes they need filler material and this might be a great idea for them.  Especially if they can get pictures of you working with a family.  Editors love pictures, especially if there are kids in them.

Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 06:01:12 AM »
Hi Angie,
Internet marketing is the strategy I have used to build my business.  I have gotten my website to the top of the search engines and I get many clients every month as a resuls.  Clients that find me using the internet are ready to sign up, so it also saves me the effort of having to "sell". 

I help other health professionals do the same:  http://www.CherylHeppard.com 

Offline VanessaZ

• Alumni
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 09:20:57 AM »
There is a alternative childrens health clinic in Mill Valley, Ca (Marin)  They have a table with brochures in their office.  You might talk to them about placing a brochure there.  They aklso have speakers every few months.

Good Luck,
Vanessa

Offline VanessaZ

• Alumni
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 09:21:52 AM »
The Childrens health Clinic is called Pediatric Alternatives.

Offline AngieN

• Alumni
    • A Sensational Creation... Using all 5 senses, naturally!
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 09:42:11 AM »
Thank you all for so many wonderful ideas! I will go to work putting them in place.

Have a beautiful day!
Angie Needels
Natural + Therapeutic Chef
www.asensationalcreation.com

Albert Einstein said, "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

Cheryl

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2009, 07:12:08 PM »
Your blog is beautiful Angie!  What a great business, demand for natural chefs has really increased, look how well Bethanny Frankel is doing!  Stay in touch, I'd love to do a joint venture with you sometime, maybe in the form of a teleclass or webinar. 

anything