Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Esha Food Processor SQL Fitness and Nutrition Software for Sale!  (Read 5523 times)

Offline KristinC

• Alumni
Esha Food Processor SQL Fitness and Nutrition Software for Sale!

Product features:

Precise nutrition and fitness planning Automatic dietary intake and activity analysis, weight management, recipe and menu development
Diet analysis and recipe planning Instantly compare client dietary intake against recommended nutrient standards analyzing for 160+ nutritional components, including MyPyramid values.
FoodProdigy, the online companion to The Food Processor SQL
A database of more than 35,000 foods, recipes and exercises from a variety of sources. Our behind-the-scenes research team continuously updates the database as new information becomes available.
Users can add an unlimited number of new foods to the database and modify existing database foods.
Advanced client information tools track meds, contact info, allergies, etc.
Dietary intake can be organized by day and/or meal. Analyses can be done per unit (day or meal) or averaged over a number of days.
The wide variety of printable and exportable reports includes a MyPyramid report, spreadsheet reports, Nutrition Facts Panel with trans fat data, single nutrient report, and many, many others
Exercise tracking is based on METs and includes exercise information from the American College of Sports Medicine. Our exercise database contains
654 individual activities.
Sophisticated food lookup - many new search options
Fitness and weight management Variable traits including age, weight, height, gender and activity level make up the personal profile for which you specify standards. As you enter recommendations for weight gain or loss and special dietary needs, calories and calorie-dependent nutrients are quickly recalculated.
Unparalleled customer service
HACCP guidelines

New and unused/unopened software.  Includes version 10.4 (most recent)

Product retails from Esha for $699.  I am selling for $360, including shipping.

Contact me by email if interested: kristin_crouch@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Kristin

Offline SimlaS

• Alumni
Re: Esha Food Processor SQL Fitness and Nutrition Software for Sale!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 03:54:18 PM »
Hi Kristin,

I see you posted this a while ago. I may be interested, if you still have it.

Also, may I ask why you chose not to use it?

Feel free to email me privately via simla.somturk@gmail.com

Thanks!
Simla
Simla
NC Candidate

Offline KristinC

• Alumni
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 09:31:46 PM »
No, I no longer have this software.  I decided not to use it for a couple of reasons.  One was cost, of course.  But, I also felt like so much of the cost was to cover a database full of processed/industry foods that I was not interested in investing in.  There are cheaper databases if I need to look up the values for a processed food that exists on a client's food diary, but, my real interest is in educating clients towards whole foods choices. 
Still, it is very nice software, with great info for fitness/exercise as well, just not what I was looking for...

Offline SimlaS

• Alumni
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 10:22:09 AM »
Hi Kristin,

Thanks so much for your frank feedback. I appreciate it. You've certainly helped me decide not to get this software, which is very expensive.

Thanks again - Simla
Simla
NC Candidate

anything