Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Seeking volunteers for party in exchange for externship hours  (Read 2088 times)

Offline LaurenJ

• Alumni
Seeking volunteers for party in exchange for externship hours
« on: October 25, 2009, 11:49:47 AM »
Hello,

My name is Lauren Jones and I am a graduate of the Natural Chef program at Bauman College Santa Cruz. I now manage an organic kitchen in Watsonville for Happy Girl Kitchen Co.

We are having a fundraiser party in Oakland on Saturday, November 14th from 2-6pm and are seeking 4 volunteers to assist in preparing food for a buffet at the party. Light service will be involved but would mostly include maintaining and replenishing the buffet. We will also need the individuals to assist in some setup as well as breakdown and cleanup. The total hours for this event would likely be around 6 or 7 hours and could go toward your externship hours. This would be great experience!

We are a group of hardworking individuals who love what we do and try to have the most fun while we are doing it. The party will have an old-time blue grass theme and we would love to have our volunteers dress up according to that theme. It will be a working but relaxed and fun environment.

We would love to have your help and participation! Please contact me at lauren@happygirlkitchen.com. Please visit at our website and check out the link for our party as well. http://happygirlkitchen.com/food-preservationists

Thank you so much.

Lauren Jones
Kitchen Manager
Happy Girl Kitchen Co.
lauren@happygirlkitchen.com

anything