Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: great handouts, when will we see more?  (Read 3860 times)

Offline Nicole

great handouts, when will we see more?
« on: December 05, 2009, 08:18:48 AM »
I loved these lecture handouts! thank you for posting  :D

When will we be able to see more? I've been checking every-so-often in hopes to see a new one  ;D

Offline Nicole

Re: great handouts, when will we see more?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 02:09:09 PM »
...just to clarify: i'm not a student at Bauman, so I'm not sure how this whole 'posting lecture handouts' works, if it is just something people do out of the kindness of their hearts, that's fantastic, and I didn't mean to put pressure on anyone   :-\

...but, if adding lecture handouts to the site is something easy to do, I just wanted to let it be known that I LOVE these postings, and I would greatly appreciate some of them being added if time permits. I totally appreciate all the hard work that goes into making them, you guys are awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you!  :D

Offline Marlina E

• Associate Director
  • Administrator
    • Bauman College Online
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 03:09:07 PM »
Hi Nicole,

Those posts are made after some of our community lectures.  I'll pass on the word! 

Glad you enjoy them.
BA Environmental Studies UCSB
Nutrition Consultant

Offline Nicole

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 02:30:48 PM »
Thank You Marlina!  :D

Offline LeahN

• Alumni
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 11:25:09 AM »
The Community Lecture Handouts section has been EXTREMELY helpful so far. I am nearing completion of the NE program, and it has been very beneficial to see what different lectures, slides, and handouts other people are creating. It's exciting for me to see what a wide variety of topics I can cover and the different ways material can be presented. I highly recommend that other students who are close to using what we've been learning out in the real world take a look!