Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Intuition Nutrition Girl seeks quiet, nuturing household  (Read 5413 times)

Offline profatprolife

Intuition Nutrition Girl seeks quiet, nuturing household
« on: October 28, 2007, 10:26:23 PM »
Hi my name is Holley Meisch. I'm 20yrs old and have been a resident of SC for just over a year now. I was a student up at UCSC for the past year, but have now taken a leave of absence to start up a new group/(nonprofit?) here in SC called Intuition Nutrition.  I'd love to live in a warm, cozy, quiet house with responsible women my age or older who are into eating a WHOLE foods, mostly vegetarian diet and would be interested in making and sharing meals/fermenting/culturing/soaking beans/grains/sprouts and doing stocks together ~using all organic and high quality ingredients. I have lot of resources and like to gain inspiration from cookbooks like Nourishing Traditions and Healing With Whole Foods. Also interested in living sustainably and responsibly~ gardens, chickens, eco friendly household products are all good. You can also visit the Intuition Nutrition website to learn more about me: http://groups.google.com/group/Intuition-nutrition
Please call/email (805) 302-3589, windandwillows@gmail.com
Much peace and love,
Holley

anything