Holistic Chef Culinary Program Events
Holistic Chef Online Cooking Class
Learn how to create healthy holiday desserts!
In these uncertain times, things are sure to be less than normal for a while, and that’s why it’s even more important for us to stay healthy. The demand for holistic chefs continues to grow. Now is the time to turn your passion into a fulfilling career or side job.
Join Bauman College on Monday, November 30 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST for an interactive and fun online cooking class. You’ll learn to make the following healthy holiday desserts perfect for a gift, a festive family meal, or just a sweet treat for yourself. You’re welcome to make one or both desserts, or just watch. If you’d like to participate, please be prepared with the following items:
Chocolate Covered Pomegranate Drops:
- 6 oz dark chocolate at least 70% cocoa
- One or more pomegranates
- A pinch of fancy salt, like Maldon or Himalayan pink salt
Date, Nut, and Cranberry Balls:
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates at room temperature
- 1 cup raw almonds, OR 1/2 cup and 2 T almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw pecans, chopped very fine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
After the cooking class, we’ll go over our curriculum, career opportunities, upcoming classes, tuition, and financial aid.
WHAT | Holistic Chef Online Cooking Class
DATE | Monday, November 30, 2020
TIME | 1:00pm-2:00pm PST
WHERE | Online (Zoom link will be sent after we have received your RSVP!)