The Special Event Program’s Purpose
The purpose of the special events program is to provide Bauman College students and alumni with an opportunity to:
- Put their world-class training into “real-world” practice.
- Give back to the community by providing holistic nutrition and culinary services.
- Network with the public to establish potential future clients and job opportunities
The special events program is a service provided to the public by current students and recent graduates of Bauman College. In addition to their comprehensive nutrition consultant or holistic chef training, many students and graduates are willing and interested in enhancing their job experience at Bauman College by offering their skills to the community.
The special events program is NOT a requirement for students to graduate from Bauman College.
Posting a Special Event
Do you have an upcoming special event? Would you like to offer nutrition consultant and/or holistic chef services at your special event? Post your special event with Bauman College! Before doing so, please take note of the following details:
- There is no charge to post a special event.
- Special events are sent to current students and recent graduates twice a month on the 1st and 15th of every month.
- Current Students/Recent Graduates of Bauman College will contact you themselves if they are interested in providing their services at your special event.
- Please give sufficient time for Bauman College to process and post the special event before your upcoming event. Forms MUST be submitted at least 4-6 weeks prior to the date of your event.
- Approved special events will be posted no sooner than 6 weeks prior to the first day of the event, unless otherwise requested in the “Specifics” portion of the form.
- Bauman College does NOT guarantee that current students or recent graduates will be available or interested in participating in your posted special event.
- The special events program is not a requirement for Bauman College students to graduate.