From everyone at Bauman College, we would like to thank you for your dedicated service to our country

We welcome Veterans and military dependents like you who understand the power of being of service and helping others. At Bauman College, you will be mentored and trained by a dedicated and passionate team of holistic chefs and nutrition consultants who are committed to your success, several of whom are Bauman College Alumni.

Our Holistic Chef online culinary program and Nutrition Consultant online program will feed your creativity and give you the confidence to create a new, rewarding career helping others.

We incorporate current nutrition research, sustainable sourcing practices, and restorative food recipes and techniques from around the world to prepare you for an exciting future in holistic nutrition and the culinary arts.

Bauman College is approved to provide educational benefits to Veterans and military dependents.

Bauman College students are eligible to use the following benefit options:

  • Post-9/11 GI Bill®
  • Montgomery GI Bill®
  • Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
  • Survivors and Dependent Assistance

To check your eligibility go to

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I enroll at Bauman College even though I am still in active duty?

Yes – Bauman College offers flexible class scheduling, 100% online.

What happens if I am recalled or am on reserve duty?

If you are recalled to active duty, Bauman College will work with you to maintain your enrollment. If your absence is for less than 10 days, we’ll work to get you back into the same cohort. If your absence is longer than 10 days, you will need to take a Leave of Absence and return to a different cohort, right where you left off. The length of a Leave is limited by the Department of Education to 180 days for a 12-month program.

A longer absence will necessitate a withdrawal from school, but we will work with you to make sure you can re-enter at a time that works best for you.

Can my dependents use my GI bill® at Bauman College?

Yes – For more information, click here.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)

Can I begin/complete the enrollment process before I return from a deployment?

Yes – Complete the form on this page to begin your enrollment process and an Admissions Representative will contact you shortly.

What documents are required for enrollment as a veteran?

In order to certify for enrollment, we will need:

  1. Certificate of Eligibility
  2. DD214
  3. College Transcripts
  4. Military Transcripts

We will also have you sign an acknowledgment that you received our VA Bulletin. All of this is collected by the Financial Aid Department and then forwarded to our certifying official to complete once you start school.

We encourage you to submit your contact information using the “Get Details Now!” form so that one of our Admissions Representatives can help you connect with a Financial Aid Advisor