Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Discouraged by CA's economy  (Read 8605 times)

Offline coconut

Discouraged by CA's economy
« on: October 12, 2009, 06:29:21 PM »
I am contemplating visiting Bauman and possibly attending (I'd be moving across country) but the current financial situation in CA makes the decision hard. Anyone in the same boat or just with thoughts to add to this discussion? Thanks.

Offline shirleyl032

Re: Discouraged by CA's economy
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 08:52:50 AM »
i am currently in the same boat as you, did you ever attend bauman?

Offline christinew582

• Alumni
    • Coco Knows
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2013, 03:25:50 PM »
I moved from Portland, Oregon to San Francisco to attend Bauman. I LOVE San Francisco and haven't noticed the economy negatively affecting me a bit - the part time jobs I've had here have been the best paying I've ever had. Though the economy of the state may not be good, there are still plenty of individuals here who are well off (read: who can help you in sustaining a nutrition practice). And more than that: San Francisco is the greatest city ever. I would not let the economy be a deciding factor if I were you.
www.CocoKnows.com
Facebook.com/cocoknowsitall
Twitter.com/cocoknowsitall

Offline asiag854

• Alumni
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 11:14:04 AM »
I live in Seattle and am in the Distance Learning NC program and am loving it and learning so much!  I find that I am receiving an excellent education even though I am not able to attend classes at Bauman.  You might want to look into the distance learning program.  Hope that helps!

Offline Marsha McLaughlin

• Admissions
  • Staff
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 08:49:33 AM »
Hello
If anyone is interested in learning more about the different Bauman College location choices, I am available to help.  Our Distance Learning program is available to everyone, whether you live in California, across the country, or even internationally.  Be sure to contact me directly if you would like to discuss this in further detail.
Be Well,
Marsha
marsha.mclaughlin@baumancollege.org
800-987-7530

anything