Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Open room for rent- August 1  (Read 2156 times)

Offline Sara E

• Alumni
Open room for rent- August 1
« on: June 27, 2016, 07:43:21 PM »
I am a Bauman alum with still works professionally in nutrition/health/healing and will have an available room in a three bedroom house right in North Oakland (15 minute walk from Whole Foods and Berkeley Bowl) starting August 1st.

The house is beautiful, tons of natural light, big tables to work at, plenty of kitchen counters and cabinets, back yard, front porch, AND rent controlled.

I am looking for a grounded, calm, mature, professional, enthusiastic, open-minded individual to co-inhabit living space with- let me know if you are interested and we can talk more offline.

Thanks,
Sara Eddison
Sara Eddison
Certified Nutrition Consultant
A Stone's Throw to Health

Offline Starlux4

Re: Open room for rent- August 1
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 10:31:16 AM »
I will be attending Berkley College nutrition program beginning Fall semester 2016. I am currently searching for housing close to the school. Interested in knowing how much you are charging to rent the room in your home and if it is still available. You may contact me by email if you wish sophiejenna01@gmail.com. Thank you. Sophie
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 10:42:23 AM by Starlux4 »

Offline Marlina E

• Associate Director
  • Administrator
    • Bauman College Online
Re: Open room for rent- August 1
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 01:13:48 PM »
Sophie, since the original post is a couple of months old, I would send them an email directly. You can do so by visiting the profile, or just his the mail icon under their name.
Good luck!
BA Environmental Studies UCSB
Nutrition Consultant