Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine on the peninsula  (Read 978 times)

Offline AnitaW

• Alumni
Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine on the peninsula
« on: January 25, 2018, 05:29:34 PM »
Hello Bauman College Friends and Community!

My daughter, Anandini, has spent the last four years in Chinese Medicine school, and is now a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist. Please keep her in mind for your health needs and for any clients you might see fit.

Much thanks,
Anita Wadera, NC

The following is a note from her:

Like many of us seeking a more fulfilling career, I transitioned from health technology in the Silicon Valley to Chinese Medicine in Santa Cruz-San Jose. I am so fortunate to have the opportunity to do what I truly love and a community to support me.

While acupuncture is most widely known for pain management, it treats a whole gamut of health concerns and needs. I have studied with the Boels in Copenhagen and Andy Rosenfarb in New Jersey to cultivate a specialty in low vision disorders (macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, dry eye syndromes). I have additional focuses in fertility/women's health, psycho-emotional health, and digestive support.

I would love your help in spreading the word!

I practice at a clinic in Redwood City on Mondays and Fridays for all health conditions other than vision disorders. I currently work with vision disorders through house calls only. My website (www.anandiniwadera.com) has more information on that.

Thank you so much for helping me lay the groundwork in building my practice.

With gratitude,

Anandini Wadera, L.Ac
www.anandiniwadera.com
hello@anandiniwadera.com

Boho Family Wellness
155 Birch Street, Suite 1
Redwood City, CA
anandini@bohofamilywellness.com
Anita Wadera