Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Need a Nutrition Consultant or Naturopath in San Diego  (Read 80 times)

Offline Lisa Miller

• Alumni
Need a Nutrition Consultant or Naturopath in San Diego
« on: November 07, 2019, 01:23:13 PM »
My cousin in San Diego is going through a combination of medical issues. Today I found out that she is extremely anemic and has a blockage in her colon and they are in a waiting game to get answers. So far they have done two x-rays and see the blockage and that there is air trapped above it. I'd like to get her in touch with a Naturopath or Nutrition Consultant that can see her and help her push through the medical community barriers she is facing.

She is 18 years old. Eats a healthy diet. She does pass some stools, though it's not regular. She has also experienced sudden weight gain over the past couple of weeks.

Does anyone have connections in San Diego?

Thanks for your help!
Lisa
Lisa Miller
lisamiller.wellness@gmail.com
925-963-0097

Offline andrewburr

• Alumni
Re: Need a Nutrition Consultant or Naturopath in San Diego
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 06:40:41 PM »
Hello, so sorry to hear abour your cousin. I just recently graduated Bauman. I live in San Diego and I would be happy to try to help navigate your cousin through this process. I am still learning myself and building on my Bauman education. Let me know if you would be interested in talking and seeing if I could help you and your family through this!
In health
Andrew Burr

anything