Bauman College Programs

Author Topic: Tuition Question  (Read 7045 times)

Offline YumYum

Tuition Question
« on: September 21, 2007, 03:49:36 PM »
Dear Bauman College :

Sorry if this question has been asked in this forum already, but I could not locate it.

I am interested in the Natural Chef program and am a bit confused on how much it would cost to finish the whole program.

It shows a price of $9015 for tuition and fees (and a payment plan), but is that for 1 year or the whole program?  If it is only for 1 year (or semester) how long does the avg. student finish the program?

I see it says it takes 450 hours (or something like that) needed to be completed to graduate. Im assuming that probably takes a while and the $9015 is paid each year?
Please help!!  ???
Thanks!!!

Offline Marlina E

• Associate Director
  • Administrator
    • Bauman College Online
Re: Tuition Question
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 04:35:39 PM »
Hello there,

The tuition and fees that you see on the price sheet are for the entire 5-month Natural Chef Training Program. 

In the case of Nutrition Educator and Nutrition Consultant, the price you see is for the entire 9 month program.

The Natural Chef Training Program is available at our three California locations:  Berkeley, Penngrove, and Santa Cruz.  Classes begin in March and September each year.  Students have up to 6 months after classes end to complete all outstanding homework and externship hours toward certification. 

I hope this answers your question!  Please review our Natural Chef Training Program page on the website for further information.  If you haven't yet requested a catalog, please feel free to do so, and you may also arrange for a one-on-one appointment with a Bauman College Admissions Advisor to ensure that all of your questions are answered.
BA Environmental Studies UCSB
Nutrition Consultant