Bauman College Programs

Linked Events

• A Taste of Bauman College-Penngrove: June 13, 2008

Author Topic: You're Invited to.........A Taste of Bauman College in Berkeley!  (Read 4883 times)

Offline Marketing Manager

• Bauman College Marketing Manager
  • Staff
Bauman College opens its doors to prospective students and the community for an evening of nutrition and culinary tastings at our Taste of Bauman College event. Join us for a Meet and Greet with staff and faculty, cooking demos and tastings with an insightful lecture and Q & A by Ed Bauman, M.Ed., Ph.D., Director and Founder. You'll meet some our graduates and find out where their Bauman College education has taken them and learn how we're bringing the Bauman College Eating for Health™ Model to the Community.

Friday, July 11
6:00 PM - 6:30 PM Welcome, Music, Refreshments
6:30 PM - 7:00 PM Chef Showcase and Tastings
7:15 PM - 7:45 PM Graduates Making a Difference
7:45 PM - 8:30 PM Eating for Health™ Talk with Ed Bauman, M.Ed., Ph.D., Director
8:30 PM - 9:00 PM Dessert Bar, Tea, and Q & A

This is a free event. Family and friends welcome.
For more information, call 800-987-7530 or email info@baumancollege.org
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 10:31:43 AM by DeborahK »

KellyT

Re: You're Invited to.........A Taste of Bauman College in Berkeley!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 11:43:09 AM »
My family (all 6 of us!) went to A Taste of Bauman in Berkeley and it was fantastic!!

My kids liked the food, the speakers were wonderful and the information was really helpful. I am finishing up my NE DL and am planning to enroll in the Chef program in March, after I use this fall to finish my lactation studies. I really appreciated the talks from the instructors and the graduates. It was also my first chance to see and hear Dr. Bauman speak. Wow. He is amazing.

I think my husband now understands why I like Bauman College so much. We were also lucky enough to win a door prize - the new Eating for Health book. I love it. I couldn't put it down later that night. Thank you!

BTW - I told Dr. Bauman of my plans to take Chef and NC. I said to expect me to apply for a teaching job in a couple of years!

Offline Ed Bauman

• President
  • Faculty
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 05:14:31 PM »
Kelly, it was wonderful to have your entire family with us at the Taste of Bauman College. You are a shining star who will inspire many people you meet on your journey. I suggest you send our marketing folks your 'story' about how you found Bauman and how you plan to apply the lessons learned here. Your final NE paper, Eating for Health on a Budget is very timely.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 06:11:20 PM by Oshyan Greene »
President, Bauman College
Clinical Director, Bauman Nutrition Clinic
Facilitator, Vitality Fasting Retreats
Ph.D. in Health Promotion, U of New Mexico
M.Ed. in Education, U of Massachusetts
President, Board of Directors, NANP
Faculty, JFKU,New College

KellyT

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 09:59:01 PM »
Thank you so much!

I will definitely contact the marketing department very soon. In addition to my final presentation being timely, it is also such a nice way to incorporate my economics background and my budgeting skills. I look forward to sharing my information with our Bauman community.

anything