This easy-to-make quick bread is not only gluten- and grain-free, but it is also high in healthy fats and protein! A perfect nutritious and delicious snack.
Peanut Butter Zucchini Quick Bread
Author: Bauman College
- 1 cup peanut butter, unsweetened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbs vanilla
- ⅓ cup + 1 tsp coconut sugar, divided
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup zucchini, grated, about 1 large zucchini
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease glass bread pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add peanut butter, eggs, vanilla, ⅓ cup coconut sugar, and salt. Using an electric mixer, combine ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Squeeze zucchini to extract excess water—otherwise bread will be too moist.
- Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Fold in apple cider vinegar and baking soda.
- Pour batter into prepared bread pan. Sprinkle remaining teaspoon of coconut sugar on top of loaf and place in oven.
- Bake for 45–50 minutes. A knife inserted into the center may be slightly moist. This is normal. Allow to cool, serve, and enjoy!
The bread will keep for 2–3 days at room temperature in a sealed container. If you are not able to consume it within this time frame, it freezes beautifully.